New Volunteers & Returning CEF Volunteers
Thank you for considering being a Spectacular staff member. Your loving, caring and considerate service will allow children and their adult family members to see a glimpse of the nature of God. Also, it will allow others to share the Gospel directly with those in attendance. If you want to impact your local community with the Gospel and grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ, the Spectacular is for you!
We know that for new volunteers the following steps seem like a lot, and they are, but these are important necessary steps in our culture. Thank you in advance. We anticipate what God is going to do through us for His glory.
Returning CEF Volunteers
Because you volunteered previously with CEF, we already have a lot of your information on file so some of the application steps do not need to be repeated. However, there are some things that we are required to update annually so please complete each of the steps below in order to ensure that all of your training and information is up to date.
Click here to continue
New Volunteers: Getting Ready
Be ready to provide:
- Valid email address.
- Contact information including cell phone numbers.
- A church or pastor’s name and email address.
- Name, email address, and phone number of two non-related adults who are willing to complete an online reference on your behalf.
- At least one full paragraph describing your Christian experience including each of the following: your testimony (how you became a Christian); approximate date of your conversion; Scriptural references for the basis of your salvation; your spiritual growth; This may be typed up in MS Word and copy pasted into the application.
- Set aside at least 30 minutes to complete the online application.
- Screening Application
This step can be completed online through a background check service used by CEF called Protect My Ministry. CEF has a long standing relationship with Protect My Ministry. All sensitive information such as social security numbers is encrypted, and our team does not personally have any access to this information.